A Sunny Day
[html]
Word count 200+. Yes! ^-^ All is welcome, I was just saying that anytime she wishes to join she can!

Domonick hooted and hollered as he was running; could he really not enjoy himself? There was no reason not to. Everything about today was great. He ducked under a branch as he ran, letting out another howl of excitement, the key bouncing up and down against his chest. He could feel his heart pumping quicker as the adrenaline filled his veins, pumping it throughout his body. He was panting, he hadn’t had this much of a work out in forever, it felt amazing! As he continued running back to the Valley, thoughts came into his head, I’m actually running to go back to a pack. A pack! He smiled Home! He shouted, it echoing through the woods. He was running home, not just to a pack, but someplace that he now called home. A place that wasn’t “home” for more than a day or a place that he wouldn’t have to worry about not seeing again. He was going to a place that he could go to every day and know that it was there. He smiled and continued running.

After about 5 minutes of running he saw someone in the distance, Pontiac! He smiled and ran up to her, I’m doing great! he answered, smiling while his tail wagging vigorously behind him. How about yourself? He took deep breathes, his chest expanding with fresh air, the key rising and falling with each movement of his chest. His ears twitched as birds chirped and squirrels ran through the leaves.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread