A Sunny Day
[html]

Why hullo there Alley Smile WC:305 Sorry if I kept either two of you waiting to long. I have no excuse.

The Tueris female shook her head with a smile, at the newest pack member seemed to just enjoying the day, ah something she was unable to re-call when she did something like that. A friendly face was always warmly welcomed, and accepted in the pack lands. However sometimes it was not always easy to find. Pontiac’s tan and white face watched his chest rise and fall counting the breaths. She had phobias about someone getting hurt or being hurt around her, she was not sure if she would be able to deal with someone falling over from breathing to fast in front of her. ”Oh, I’m great. What could be better, wonderful day spent with a new friend?”

Ears shifted as she heard a snap. Panic stricken with in her eyes she sniffed the air as her head snapped towards the sound as her ears shifted around. She placed a paw over near the males. ”stay be hide me, there is a war going on outside of these lands.” the scent was not of either pack, but she honestly could not be sure that it was not a member that had masked there scent that wanted to bring the war to the lands. She moved slowly as she saw the wolf husky looking hybrid. Pontiac threw on her fake strong, brave face and body image as she looked to the one upon the ground. ”Be you friend or foe? Do you come with love or hate?” She made sure that her body was between the one upon the ground and Domonick’s. Jefferson would have the D'Angelo female’ head if she didn’t at least try to protect the newest member of the pack. She wasn’t sure what to do if this female lunged at her and tried to attack her, besides run and scream for Ty.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread