A Sunny Day
[html]
Word Count 200+. Sorry for taking so long ^^;

Domonick smiled, it was nice talking to a new friend. That’s great! You know, I can’t really think of anything that could be better. Which was the truth, today was an amazing day. The weather was perfect; the wind gave off a gentle breeze, the temperature was great. All these things only added to his happy mood. He looked around at the scenes of nature, the smaller animals scampering everywhere. He turned his attention back to Pontiac, he was about to say something, but before he could from the thoughts into woods, a twig snapped in the background.

Just like that Pontiac was between him and the noise. Turning around he saw that it was someone he hadn’t met yet. Pontiac mentioned the war, but he didn’t think that someone would send them into neutral territory, that would be against war code, at least his type of code. He sniffed the air, finally catching her scent, Damn it, how did I not smell it before? He felt stupid, smelling everything but something that mattered.

Domonick wasn’t about to let anything happen to his new friend and besides, enemies weren’t that stupid to send someone alone, at least he hoped not. He moved around Pontiac, he gave her a smile Come on, I’m sure she’s fine, she doesn’t look like she will hurt us. Domonick walked up to the female. My name is Domonick, nice to meet you. he said with a smile. If anything was to happen, he was sure he was quick enough to prevent anything too bad from going down. May I ask what your name is? he asked, with the smile still on his face.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread