A Sunny Day
[html]

Her eyes watched with an anxious weary as the female that was among the two came forward and demanded to know her stance. She didn't know if she were friend or foe...let alone was the person before her a friend or foe to her. "I, uh...are you a friend or a foe?" her question was so uncertain that it was puzzling. Her eyes darted to the ebony male that was approaching her with quite the amazing confidence. If it was not for her intrigue of him, she would be nervous. His mannerisms caused her to straighten herself, "I come with neither, ma'am. I am just attempting to pass through.."

Dominick, she thought. Her tail wagged lightly as she looked back to the young male right in front of her. Bowing she introduced herself "My name is Adonia Demos, it is nice to meet you too.." Her two toned eyes take in both their body languages. The other female seemed almost as nervous as she was, and the male...well his confidence was almost addicting. Already she seemed to like this male, he seemed so friendly and cheerful. Quite, the addictive personality. The female, she was unsure of, but so far she seemed rather kind...just odd...She couldn't put a finger on what made her unsure of her...time could tell if she was as she came off to be.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread