A Sunny Day
[html]

Sorry you two! Chubby(Dylan -my son-) has been pretty sick and I've gotten no down time, nor rest.

She grunted with a shake of her head as the male stepped out from be hide her and started talking to the rouge female. Pontiac sighed as she shook her head, as she gave her tail a twitch trying to sooth the D'Angelo voice in her head. She watched the male great this stranger with so much kindness, and Pontiac wanted to follow but right now, she felt hat maybe it was not needed. With a snort, Pontiac gave a glare to Domonick, as she gave a kind dip of her maw to the strange female in front of the two of them.”We don’t bring any wish to harm you. It is just there is a bad war going on outside of these lands, and all around us and I cannot be too careful about who comes into the pack lands. “

She stepped back looking at the two as she sat down flicking her fluffy tail over her feet. She watched the female, the male was right. This Adonia did not seem like she was a treat, however Pontaic always worried about the worst that could happen it was just who she was. ”Beside’s just passing though, what’s brought you to these necks of the woods?”

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread