A Sunny Day
[html]

Word count 299. There is no reason to apologies ^^. As long as you and him get some rest!

Domonick turned around, smiling at Pontiac. See, she doesn't mean any harm., he paused for a momont, IF anything happens here, I will take full responsibility for it. He turned back to Adonia, Passing through huh? I know what that's like. I traveled around for awhile myself, he motioned to Pontiac with his scarred paw, You can ask her, I just recently joined here. His tail wagged, his mood still bright, the day still young. He looked up at the bright blue sky, taking in a deep breathe of fresh air. If I may ask, how long have you been traveling?

He thought about his days of traveling, stopping only for a short rest and then continuing on the next day. He had no reason to stop, no reason to stay at one place for long, maybe this was her case as well. Were they two beings in the same boat? For some reason, Domonick couldn't stop smiling, his tail wagging with a steady motion. He looked dead in her eyes, he didn't think that she would be of any harm, he just didn't feel it, but his instincts had proven him wrong in the past, as he thought this he rubbed his scarred paw, the thoughts filling his head, Damn it, I'm not gonna let this ruin today he thought as he pushed these thoughts away from his mind. Besides, if anything happened, he would make sure to prevent anyone from getting hurt, he didn't want to end up screwing things up with the pack, he was sure they would have no problems making him leave and pick up his migrant lifestyle once again. He shook his head and smiled, his ears perked up, Maybe you can take a rest for a minute, unless you're in a hurry.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread