A Sunny Day
[html]

Ditto on Doms words Wink

Her ears continued to be alert as she listened to their words. A war!? How could she have missed this, however, perhaps she had not ran into the war ridden lands. There was a lot of territory here so it was feasible that she had missed the war drowned land. Her eyes looked at the female with an astounded expression saying she knew nothing of this. "Well, then I understand your weary. I assure you, I am peaceful." She hoped she wasn't letting her guard down around the wrong couple. They could easily out number her, and she is not much of a fighter...hell, she couldn't fight if she tried really. The only thing that would save her was her adrenaline filled fight response. It has saved her several times in the past.

Her eyes look back to the dark male, she tried not to look at him too much as she was afraid to stare at his attractive features. It never failed for her to find something attractive in males, and even at times she found some things attractive with females, however, she would never act upon this, ever. Or that was what she always told herself. "I just came to these particular lands just last full moon...been wandering for an entire moon cycle.." It was how she counted the months...the years by seasons. Her eyes looked to the female then back to the male as his eyes look deep into hers. She was locked in a stare, her eyes were soft as they got lost into his, she was unsure about avoiding his gaze or not and for a moment she couldn't. After what felt like moments, her ears went back and her head lowered along with her tail.

His words, she was unsure if they were directed at her, "I-I am sorry.." Now she felt bad, she trespassed and now she ruined a rather handsome wolf's day. He then spoke a sort of invitation to her. Her ears went back further and she looked over to the female. She felt as if she were intruding, and bothering the female. Her softened eyes look back to the male, "I don't want to intrude..." she was nervous. She hated bothering others, and becoming a burden. It was like a paranoia of hers. Her eyes almost searched his to see how he felt, then glanced back at the other female. Taking in a deep breath, "...I will take a rest here, if I am welcomed..." Her tail stayed low and tucked as she waited for how the female would react, that would be for sure her final decision.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread