A Sunny Day
[html]

I would like just like 4 hours a day...I got to sleep 3 hours last night. Alley what color are Adonia's eyes, also don't forget to check out uw

She watched the young black male, he had much to learn still but Pontiac was rather sure that he would fit right into these lands. The pack had not gathered the loving nickname of “the pack of dreamers” for not believe in dreams and in hopes. If this female was, just as she said she was passing though Pontiac could not find any reason that she should run her off. The Tueris gave a smile as she slowly rose up to her four feet, as the husky marked female gave a shake of her body, she gave a nod. ”I do not think it is fair just to kick you out and not offer you a few days of full rest and food, after all we are coming out of the winter months.” She turned to the black male, and they to the mixed breed female with a grin. Giving her tail a shake, she looked towards the barn with a nod towards the older wood building. ”How about we kill a cow, I can cook it up and we can just all have a bon fire and relax and get away from the thought of war?” She gave her head a drop as she took off running, stopping after about a foot, as she looked to the rouge female with a wink.”Last one there is a rotten human.” She lowered her head back down as she took off digging her paws down into the ground and trusting off the ground.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread