A Sunny Day
[html]

I hope you are able to get more sleep soon! Sorry for taking so long, I got ditched at a park by my friend Sad had to convince her to come pick me up. Word Count 207

Domonick's smile grew bigger, he turned to Adonia, I told you, you'd be fine! his tail wagged in a constant motion. At the mention of food his stomach let out a growl, laughing he patted his stomach, That sounds great! he turned to Adonia, Come on, you heard the lady!

As soon as he turned around again, Pontiac had taken off running, smiling, he followed after her. The familiar feeling of running filled his system again. Letting loose the adrenaline, he could feel his heart begging to pump from excitement, sending his oxygenated blood coursing through his veins at the speed of light.He turned around to Adonia and waved her to follow, Come on! Let's get to it!

His smile never left his face, through his mind raced all the thoughts of what was to come. Only good thoughts filled his mind. He thought about meeting new people, hell he was already on his way for that little adventure. He thought about the friends he had already made, and hopefully the enemies that he will never have.

He stopped again, turning around and waved at Adonia, Come on! I'll wait! I promise, we don't bite! he couldn't help but chuckle at his lame attempt at humor.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread