A Sunny Day
[html]
I'm sorry for this taking so long for me to post and I'm also sorry for this being so short and horrible, I've just been able to get to my computer and unfortunately it's when I'm barely able to type XD, but my next post will be longer, I promise!

Domonick ran up to the fence and leaned against a post, painting. He arrived last to the fence. He laughed, I didn't think I'd lose. He scratched the back of his head I thought I was pretty fast. His tail brushed through the air behind him. The key rose and fell with each breath he took. He smiled as he looked at the two wolves, he was happy, he had friends again, something that he never thought he would ever have in his lifetime, but it was something that he was grateful for. He loved every minute of it, everything was perfect today.

He looked up at the sky. The clouds floated by, keeping a constant shape of different forms and designs. He smiled, as a breeze blew by, causing his ears to twitch. He looked out at the cows in the pasture, walking around and grazing. He bowed his head and let out another sigh. He looked up and spoke, That sounds like a great idea, a rest would be great.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread