A Sunny Day
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alletable { border:1px solid #264F3F;background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/1fgums.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#C4C9B3;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#264F3F; margin: 0 auto }
.boxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxy b {color:#8e3768;}</style>

Her eyes watch as the male looked astonished at her speed. His comment made her smile "Well, it looks like you found someone who can beat you.." she said through her panting. She smiles at her playful words, they had a hint of a challenge in there, a playful one of course. Her eyes look over to Pontiac. It looked like she may have beat her too, but they seemed to have arrived in close proximity. Her eyes look back to the farm animals, then back to her. "Sounds good to me too, I could use a good rest...I haven't really been been able to sleep well lately." She let out a yawn as she actually felt rather tired right now anyway. It was a whimper yawn really, and afterward her teeth clacked together.

Her muscles were still tense and she still felt slightly unsure about being here, but she would go with it until she felt unwelcomed. Her eyes read their body language closely making sure she was still within bounds with everything she did. She smiles at Dominick enjoying his energy. He seemed so easy-going it put her at ease. The creamy white female seemed to have relaxed more as well. She was slowly relaxing as she began to follow the female to the barn. It sounded good to be able to relax and lay somewhere warm and dry. Her movements were fluid and light as she moved behind them. Her eyes watch the cattle as she moved, they were interesting beasts. She had never seen these things out in the wild. Her eyes look back to Pontiac, "The pack seems well organized..." It was more a thought that came out of her mouth than anything.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread