A Sunny Day
[html]
Word Count 269. Pontiac your avy looks amazing!

Domonick sat down in the hay and crossed his legs, taking a peace of meat. He held it in his paw and began gnawing on it. He laid back into the hay, letting out a heavy sigh. Thoughts rushed through his head, today was an amazing day. He chuckled to himself, looking at the land through the barn door, the sun casting a warm glow across the land. He propped himself up on his elbow and looked at Adonia, She beat me to the offer, I was gonna suggest that you hang around for a while too.

He sat back up, This place isn't that bad, he laughed, It isn't bad at all actually. Hell, I was in your place before. He held up his scarred paw, This is why I left everything behind and had a life like yours, wandering around, finding someplace that would feel right. He motioned to Pontiac and the rest then to the surrounding area, Then I stumbled upon this place. I had no intention of staying, but I did, it feels.. He paused, looking for the right words. It feels right I guess would be the right words I could say. He took up the piece of meat again and began chewing, tasting it. He hadn't had good meat in awhile, he had just been eating rabbits and squirrels for awhile, it was good to get back to something that had more flavor. He laughed out loud, You know, this place is pretty much perfect. We're not involved in the war and there hasn't been any violence, well not since I've been here.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread