A Sunny Day
[html]

As she found a plot of hay she layed down, her eyes looking around. The place felt so cozy, and after she finally relaxed she began to feel welcomed. Staying here a few days would be really nice. As she was given a nice piece of meat she nodded, "Thank you!" She didn't hesitate in eating, she was actually beginning to look a little thin. Adonia couldn't really kill her own prey, as sad as that sounded. Everytime she had a furry critter in her mouth, and the sound it made. Oh..oh! She could not hurt it, she felt bad scaring it let alone eating it! Her ears went back and her eyes saddened as she thought about that event with a young rabbit she caught. The husky/wolf didn't know rabbits even made that sound.

Her eyes looked to the two as her ears registered what Pontiac just said. Ears flickered forward in shock. "Stay? As in..." her head dipped down, "...like this could be my home?" Her eyes looked up. The offer was just amazing. She fought the smile she wanted to have, but she would wait to this was confirmed. For the first time in months Adonia felt joy, pure joy. She was no longer alone right now, she found others and they all were so friendly--for the most part. Her eyes look back to the ebony male curiously, "I am not injured...I have never been in a fight before...did it hurt a lot?" Her turquoise and powder blue eyes look at it almost wanting to touch it but she withdrew. "My father's mate wanted me to leave...she felt I was too old and a threat to her offspring.."

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread