A Sunny Day
[html]

arg...sorry for the shortness....-frowns-..i think this will be my last post for the thread anywhoo...X3

Her eyes watch the female then went back to the other. She noticed the sadness in his tone and how he looked at his hand. It was a mystery to her, she wanted to know but as he changed his tone trying to brush it off her ears went back and she looked down. She would stifle her curiosity for now. Looking back up her eyes look to the wolfess before her. A smile formed upon her muzzle. "I would...if it is okay, would like to just stay a few days...check the place out..." her tone was almost a question, but only because of her uncertainty. Her eyes looked back and forth between them as she hunkered down almost submissively...no not almost, it was submissively.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread