Discovery
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... rintab.png); background-color:#cd3f7e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For orin

WC 305

“Ooh!” she yelped in surprise as Niro’s window flew open, and she saw the rock she had just thrown heading right for his face. She cringed, and her cry of, “Niro, watch out!” seemed to come well after the stone had pelted him right between the eyes. There was a momentary pause of silence before her voice trailed through the window again. “Niiiiro. . . are you alright?” Oh no! I’ve killed him! were the thoughts rampaging through her head. She was still grimacing by the time Niro returned to the window.

Then she laughed. “Ohhh my god, I’m so sorry!” Her words were broken by her laughter. “That was a good one, I can’t believe I got you right --" Her words were interrupted by another bout of laughter when she noticed the shield he had brought with this time. Unable to resist the temptation, she picked up another two pebbles and tossed them up.

Finally she began to calm a bit, but as usual the smile would not leave her muzzle. She panted, the laughter that capped her long jog finally got her out of breath. She bent over a little, peering up at Niro’s window out of the corner of her eye.

“Well,” she huffed. “You just gonna stand there or are you gonna come down here and see what I have to show ya? Or we can do more target practice!” She grinned mischievously as she reached for another pebble. Although she didn’t really make an effort to keep the whole pelting her brother with rocks thing going. Instead, she decided to enjoy a little respite while she waited for him to make his way out to her. She quickly surveyed her surroundings, and then disappeared behind a tree that seemed to just be waking up from the waning winter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread