Discovery
[html]
WC: 327

Niro shielded himself from the two pebbles his sister threw in her laughter, although he didn’t need to he could have dodged them easily now that he could see where they were coming from and he could see the culprit. He scowled at her laughter thinking it really wasn’t that funny, he hefted himself up when she taunted him and trotted down the stairs at his own pace, he opened the front door and looked out to make sure she wasn’t there ready to hit him with more pebbles. But she wasn’t he found a few of his own pebbles and tiptoed around the edge of the house to where his window was, keeping his ears perked and listening as well as watching for his sister, he crouched down to the ground and looked over the corner to see if he could spot her, he saw a small bit of her tail behind a tree and he grinned as he pulled himself back to the safety of the house wall, he took one of the stones in his hand and chucked it as hard as he could at the tree, knowing full well she wasn’t gonna get hit, then he darted behind another tree grinning wolfishly.

Can’t hide from me sis!

he said as he readied another stone, from his new position he could spot Orin easily but he knew she could also see him so he didn’t waste any time in throwing the stone at her and hit her right on the leg. He whooped in triumph.

you can’t get me without me getting you back, now what did you want?

Niro laughed at his sister. He knew it had to be something exciting or she would have ran up to his room and pounded on his door which is what she normally did, he was surprised that she was even out. Maybe she finally read all the books in the whole of the hotel?

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread