Discovery
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... rintab.png); background-color:#cd3f7e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For orin

WC 355

The shaggy pink on the end of her tail undoubtedly gave her position away, especially to astute eyes like Niro’s. But, in her defense, she wasn’t really hiding. She whooped when the rock hit the tree, and made a half-barking sound that was uncommon for her in her Optime form. She shuffled behind the tree, trying to draw her body up and make herself smaller so the oncoming revenge from her brother may not be successful, but she was no competition! She glanced over her shoulder and stared right back at her brother . . . on a much shorter scale than normal. While he was preoccupied with the pebbles and coming down to see what she wanted, she had changed into her Lupus form.

Her eyes widened as she noted the inevitable attack, and just as she jerked to get out of the way the pebble pegged her in the leg. She yelped, though it was playful, not painful, and barked at Niro. “Hey! Didn’t your momma ever teach you not to hit a girl!” She snorted, trotting over to him and looking up, tail wagging. It was a rare sight to see Orin in her Lupus form.

She dropped her chest to the ground, wiggling her rump in that irresistible, universal challenge to play. “See how fast I changed? I’m getting better at it!” She boasted, and then butted her head into Niro’s hip.

With a yap, she bounded around him and snatched his tail in her mouth, pulling him around in a circle before letting go and bounding a few paces off. She stopped several yards away from him, paws and tail animated, and looked over her shoulder. “Come on, slowpoke! I’ve got something to show you!”

And no way am I jogging back there in Optime. She mused to herself. I’m fit enough, though I think I need to exercise a little more, but that form is just so slow. She was really quite a fast little bullet in all of her forms, though for true speed and endurance, she always preferred Old Reliable . . . her natural wolf body.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread