my god; my tourniquet
[html]

It was never Kian’s intention to trespass, and so it wasn’t unexpected that he wasn’t to be found incredibly deep within the wolf pack’s land. It was only on the border that his feet touched, and though he could smell wolves, he’d missed the marked location that’d have solidly blocked his path had he noticed it. The cottage all covered in overgrown foliage lured him onward, hoping effortlessly over the stone wall that was meant to keep out unwanted guests such as himself. All four paws carried him onward, sniffing delicately at the vines as he circled the building cautiously. Sounds came from within, and he stopped, perking his ears to listen. Nothing more could be heard, so he went to investigate.

Expecting the worst, but hoping for the best, he slunk toward an opening. Nosing past the doorway, his eyes slowly adjusted to the dim light and he spotted a she-canine peering at the pages of a book. “Yer ‘oldin’ i’ upside down,” he tried, waving his tail slowly out of sight behind him. His head tilted to one side and his folded ears rose in a perfectly dog-like expression as he took in the creature’s appearance. She appeared to possess dog’s blood as well, though with none of the intensity that he did. He pushed a little further past the door, now standing half in the cottage as his attention lingered on the she-creature. For all he knew she’d chase him right back out.

table by sie.

<style>
.kian-001 p {padding:0px 30px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.kian-001 b {color:#D8FAB2; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.kian-001 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#69923B; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/kian1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#3B561C; word-spacing:.4px; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread