[M] I want your design
[html]

Word Count: 339 Eventually we'll have to mark this mature.

In Character

No offense taken. I doubt I could live in Inferni, either, if it was an option. the woman spoke. Cotl let out a loud cackle. Volves have no rank in Inferni.-BITCHFACE- between the laughter were the words. You vould be ein outsider die vhole time. he spoke, shrugging his broad shoulders. I vould let you sleep in my room if you vere ever on die run dough. the coy-dog offered, a grin cocked on his pierced maw. Ivory fingers wrapped around his bottle as he tipped it back and into his maw. Before this, there was a clink of the bottles. The woman too, tipped the bottle back. Cotl took a swig before he swallowed the liquid and shivered as the burning went down his throat and into his stomach. His neck then proceeded to twitch.

He looked at the woman as she continued to speak after taking her first swig. You drink this stuff every day? the woman asked. Cotl chuckled again. Nein. Ich try nicht to. I mean, mein bruder und I like to drink, but it's hard to vork vehn you're too drunk to do shit. the male explained, nodding his head as he spoke. It's been avhile since I have drank. Var means I need to be alert. he wasn't supposed to be smoking as much as he did, but he felt like that if he didn't smoke, he wouldn't be able to deal with the constant tense atmosphere of the Inferni pack lands. Plus, he couldn't walk around Inferni drunk. There were traps laid out and you needed to be aware of where you were stepping at all moments, or you were going to be killed by the pack's defenses. This was the last thing that the Imaginifer wanted. He wouldn't want to be done in by his own design. That would be pathetic.

Your home is beautiful. I really do love it. the male spoke, complimenting the place. Hey, the woman was a friend, so he could be nice, yeah? Cotl had let a NYEH sound come from his maw before he twitched his arm before taking another swig of his drink.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread