Lend me your ear and I'll sing you a song
[html]
Dinner tiemmm! Now I'm heading to work ;D

It had been a week or two since she had met Yumiko, but she had not forgotten the arrangement that the other female had made with her. Ember didn't have many friends in general, normally keeping to herself and keeping very busy with the tribe duties and with her own warrior duties that came with her rank...so this was a big event for her. She had Tayui and Hemming here in the tribe, but it wasn't often that she made a new friend. This woulds be a good opportunity for that. Yumiko had said for her to bring others with her if she wished to, and she had asked young Lotus if he might like to come with her to have dinner. Some more socializing would do him good, she thought.

Ember wasn't too bad of a hunter, and had bagged three rabbits over the last few days. She had kept them in the very back room in her spacious den, deep inside of a hole in the ground, to keep them tasting fresh for this day. The rabbits were tied together by their feet with a rope, the rope slung over the warrior's back as she walked down the river toward the area that she remembered Yumiko's den to be. She spoke to Lotus as she walked, looking up at the sky. "It's a nice day out isn't it, Kiddo"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread