Lend me your ear and I'll sing you a song
[html]
Table by Frost.

OOC: 351 words; sorry for shortness and wait

Lotus actually managed to do some socializing on his own. He had actually met this Yumiko before. Her and another wolf. It had been some time since then though. It had been a bit since he had met others, spending his time exploring the land instead. Actually it had always been during his explorations that he had found others. Only once had he ever actively searched out someone and that had been his Daddy. Or at least the wolf that he still thought of as Daddy. Sure, he had a warped sense of perception and it grew increasingly worse. Those he called family really weren’t. Even the image of himself was skewed. But these things were what made Lotus what he was. They made him the loveable and cute pup that he was. And who would have him any other way?

Currently Lotus was too young to do the hunting on his own but he was eager to learn. Just like he wanted to walk like his Mommy was walking now. The way that everyone seemed to walk. But again he was only told that he was too young to do such things. It really wasn’t fair and he couldn’t wait to get older. Couldn’t wait to get big enough to do what everyone else was doing. And what a day that would be. A time when he could make his Mommy really proud of him. He wanted to show her what a big girl he was. That he could manage things on his own without help. Even at a young age he favored himself to be independent.

The pup tilted his head to look up at the older wolf as she talked to him, walking along at her side. “Will the snow come back Mommy? It was pretty and fun when there was snow. What will I play in now?” The only thing he knew of was winter so he couldn’t exactly understand the appeal to the change of seasons that others had. He missed his snow. He missed making his angels. But now he couldn’t make his angels anymore.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread