Lend me your ear and I'll sing you a song
[html]

She had a few winters under her belt. Ember wouldn't say that she was as experienced as, say, Dawali, but she knew what she was doing and what it took to survive winters in these lands. Compared to Dawali she was probably pretty young, in fact. She had never asked him how old he was. That didn't really matter to her, though. In any case, though, Dawali wasn't interested in her. She was trying her hardest to ignore him as much as she could and to not run into him unless she had to, for now. It would take her a little while longer to get over her feelings.

"I'm not sure if we'll have any more snow this season, Sweet, but there are plenty of things ta do in the spring. It's when all the baby animals come out. Bugs, too. I used to have a lot of fun playin' with bugs. And you'll have the river and ponds ta play in once they thaw" She said, nodding to him. He was a pup...she felt sure that he would find something to do. Pups always did. "You can make some new friends, too, maybe. I'm real glad you wanted to come with me to see Yumiko" She then looked ahead. They were very close to the area that she remembered the female's den to be...and aha! There it was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread