Lend me your ear and I'll sing you a song
[html]

"All the babies are around somewhere. Their parents are protectin' em, just like I protect you when you get too deep into trouble. So you gotta look hard to find the babies. And as for me...daddy and I are still apart. So I don't think there will be any puppies any time soon. I'll remember that, though, that you want siblings." She said seriously. After having Lotus by her side, she was very interested in having more pups someday. It hadn't been a possibility for her before, when she had been afraid of pups, but now she found herself thinking more and more about it.

She didn't remember if Lotus had told her that he'd met Yumiko or not, but was pleased to find that he had met her before. Ember liked the idea of him being social and meeting the tribesmembers; he could never have too many wolves looking out for him. She tried not to worry too much about him, though, usually. She came to the entrance of the den after Lotus ran inside of it, peering down into it. She was a rather large wolf, but it seemed that she would fit too. When a greeting was directed her way she began to come down as well. "Hiya, Yumiko. We brought supper! You've met Lotus before, I take it?"

<style type="text/css">
.ember1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#990000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread