Lend me your ear and I'll sing you a song
[html]
Table by Frost.

OOC: 543 words; Sorry, life had been hectic

“Do you think we could go out looking for them later?” Lotus was actually curious as to what these babies looked like. Were they like him? Could they walk like his Mommy did or did they walk like him? He didn’t know and it would take finding the babies and seeing them in order to find out. “You should go to Daddy and tell him he has to come home. He has been away too long.” Right, like Lotus was in any position to give relationship advice. But everyone else had two parents living together so why couldn’t he? Of course even that was a misconception. “Hey Mommy, do you think there will be more puppies to play with? I haven’t seen any puppies.” He couldn’t be the only pup in the tribe now could he? But that seemed to be the case. The only pup that he had met didn’t live within AniWaya. Still, that didn’t mean that there wasn’t any. Their Mommies could just be hiding them like his Mommy said the animals were doing with their babies. Maybe his Mommy knew about them and could point them out to him.

After arriving at Yumiko’s home he hadn’t thought about manners at all. He had been rather excited to see the older wolf again and see what she had done with the place that he had only caught a glimpse of before. It was certainly a lot nicer now. But then again the blonde wolf had turned the place into an actual home. Though he had to say that he liked the one with Ember the best. But then again all of his toys were there. Of course he would like the place where Velvet was at. It was a surprise that the boy wasn’t toting the bunny around with him now. He laughed and his tail wagged happily at the other’s words. “Yeah, I get to see your house now.” It was such a simple statement but pretty much summed up everything that he felt. He was a curious little tyke after all.

The boy grinned as his idea was praised. Who would think that any would listen to the ramblings of a pup? So for his ideas to have been put into play made him feel special. As the fur was held out to him he rubbed his head against it. “This almost feels like Velvet but Velvet is softer.” Not that Yumiko would know who Velvet was. But his Mommy did. Actually it was his Mommy that had named her. “Mommy! Come feel!” He called out towards the entrance where he had left Ember behind. But it wasn’t like he had run off into a dangerous place so it shouldn’t cause too much of a worry. Not when they were to eat here after all.

“She did. You were busy with leader stuff. I told her fur was soft and she got fur just like I said.” He ran through a brief overview of the encounter. Or at least the part that highlighted himself and why the fur was so important. At least he thought the fur to be important. He did just want to make his Mommy proud after all. Wasn’t that just what every child wanted?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread