Lend me your ear and I'll sing you a song
[html]

Oh, I missed the post Tongue

Word Count: 317

Yumiko grinned from her crouch and raised a hand in greeting as Ember's pierced snout appeared through the enterance. It seemed she was a little too large for the cave, something the blonde wolf had never even considered. Perhaps they would eat outside? Spotting the rabbits, her grin widen. "Wow, perfect! I couldn't catch too much myself, so thanks for bringing some more food." Turning to Lotus, she gave him a gentle pat on the head, saying, "Your mom is a good hunter, eh?"

Vel....vet? Was that some type of rodent? The female cocked her head, inquisitve, but before she could ask what a velvet was, Lotus stopped enjoying the furs and beckoned his mother closer. Yumiko winked to the other female, entertained by the young pup's antics. He really was young at heart, even for his age. Adorable. Placing the furs back where they belonged, she brushed off her knees and got to her feet to talk more easily with Ember. Sure, she had no problem bending down for Lotus, but it was painful after a while and she had more preparing to do.

"Yes, your son was very helpful. These furs were a good investment," she said, eyes twinkling down at the pup in question. "So, how have things been?" she asked Ember pleasantly, going into menial conversation mode. Before she got any further however, an important issue came to mind.

Scratching an arm absently and flicking one ear back, she looked from one friend to the other and back again. "Um, it completely slipped my mind to ask you guys before... do you like your food cooked or raw? Because I haven't done any cooking yet, and don't want to leave it too late." So many wolves, so many tastes. Yumiko couldn't help but wonder if the creatures that had left behind the towering ruins everywhere had the same problem. It was truely inconvinient.

"Talk." Walk. Think.

<style type="text/css">
.Yumiko002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#767295; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Yumiko002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#767295; text-align:left;}
.Yumiko002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Yumiko002 {margin:0 auto; width:339px; background-color:#c6d596; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iko002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #767295; padding: 195px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#676a31; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

FYI, the 'son' was totally on purpose <3

Messages In This Thread