Lend me your ear and I'll sing you a song
[html]

"Ooooh, I see. I'm glad that you were making good friends--I've met Yumiko before too, and she seems real nice to me" Ember said, nodding to the other female, tail wagging slowly back and forth. She reached a paw in to feel the fur at her child's request. She often did what he asked, things that she probably wouldn't do for anyone else. She picked things up, put things down, followed him around, had him follow her...little things like that. Ember was a fairly stubborn woman, though.

Ember had managed to get out of answering Lotus' questions about "daddy" and other puppies. She did want to have children, she had decided, but she would wait until she was sure about whoever would be the father. He would have to be kind, gentle, and most of all understanding...she already had a child that she was caring for, and he would come first to her.

"Velvet is his stuffed rabbit" She interjected, smiling. Ember had brought him back the box of toys from the city with the hopes that he would find something in it that he would like...and he had. It had been a long, tiring trip, but the moment she'd seen that smile on his face it had all been worth it. "And things have been going really good. I'm happy that summer is coming--I hope to teach her some things about hunting and fishing soon. She likes to learn things like that." She wondered if Yumiko had heard Lotus explain that he was a girl and if her misuse of the word "son" had been an accident. She watched Lotus, too, having given reassurance that she knew that he was a girl, unsure of what his reaction would be.

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread