At Least the Weather's Nice
[html]

Hello 'Soulers Smile Time for my second character to find herself a home.

Word Count: 353

1. Character Name: Tangi Maslin

2. Character Birthdate (including year): July 27th, 2009

3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

4. Gender: Female

5. Your e-mail: I'd rather not, PM me if required :]

6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): Same here :]

7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I already play Yumiko Tsume from AnyWaya, but before that I Googled 'Wolf RPGs'

It had certainly gotten warmer, compared to the time the red wolf had spent travelling to reach her destination. It was a nice day, the birds were out, sun was heating the air to the perfect temperature, and the ground was only slightly spongy underfoot from melted snow. Tangi strode with her head held high, ears perked for the approach of another wolf, her hands swinging to and fro at her sides. If wolves could whistle she would have been. It was one of those days, for her.

As the scents of a dominant, protective wolf crossed her nostils, she stiffened and stopped midstride. She spun around, paranoid, only satisfied that she was alone when she spotted no other. Knowing she was near the border of packlands, Tangi pulled her feet together, tucked her tail safely between her legs, and flopped into the sunshine near a marked tree. She spread her arms out wide to soak up the generous rays, her nose flaring constantly in its search for another.

She could feel her happiness threatening to slip away, pulling at the frayed edges of her consciousness. With all the willpower the female could muster she held it in in place for just a little while longer; it was the one mood of hers she truely enjoyed. Despite her efforts it slipped through her grasp and left her with just her usual, 'normal' calm intensity. With a sigh, she sat up and put her hands on her knees. She supposed, sitting so close to the border of some pack, she should alert someone to her presense. With that Tangi howled, long and rough, mournful yet hopeful. Why it had those tones even she didn't know, but she did know the unknown call would attract someone's attention to her presense.

Ready for a longish wait, she shifted her hands to lean on them behind her back, her legs stretched out in the midday sun and the back of her arms in the shade of the marked tree. Soon, or so she figured, they would greet her. If only she could not lose herself before then.

She's some messed up form of bi-polar (it's more of an insanity that sometimes erases her short-term memory, so I realise it's a pretty extreme bi-polar; I just couldn't think of another term that EXISTS for it Tongue), in case you're confused <3

<style type="text/css">
.Tangi01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#565659; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Tangi01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#838383; text-align:right;}
.Tangi01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Tangi01 {margin:0 auto; width:361px; background-color:#191b16; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 462177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #838383; padding: 150px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#838383; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread