At Least the Weather's Nice
[html]

I'm always happy to be a distraction XD Also I GOT THE 'NICE ONE'! >w<

Word Count: 331

A scent twirled on the wind to reach Tangi's nose, one that was most certainly female and authoritative. She could tell they weren't the one who scented the tree she sat near, but that merely told her that another ruled with the female; a male, most likely. Just as the red wolf was pondering getting to her feet, a grey female with striking green eyes approached. To Tangi's surprise, despite the aura of authority surrounding her, she was as calm and relaxed as one having lunch with a close friend. It was rather odd for the girl to consider.

She heaved herself to her feet, using her own knees as support, and gave a polite nod to the stranger in response. Not feeling up to wasting her words now that her joyful mood had left her, Tangi got straight to the point. "My name is Tangi Maslin, and I hoped to join your pack." She kept her ears low and tail respectful, and made sure not to show her teeth too much. She gazed up from beneath her furry brow at the monochrome wolf with respect clear in her eyes. Despite everything she knew about herself, she was determined to join this pack.

Nearby a bird sang his melody to the world, sweetening the air between the strangers. The grey woman looked kind enough, although undoubtedly she could be agressive; how else would she have gotten to her lofty position? Certainly not entirely through her looks (although she was beautiful). Tangi's own fur was thick and coarse, not at all silky like the other's. She had bathed only a week or so ago (recent for her) and she licked any blood out of her fur just the other day. Despite herself, she wondered what this woman saw as she gazed with lime eyes at the younger girl. As she waited for some form of acknowledgment or response, the red wolf sniffed and kicked at a chunk of grass at her paws.

<style type="text/css">
.Tangi01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#565659; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Tangi01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#838383; text-align:right;}
.Tangi01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Tangi01 {margin:0 auto; width:361px; background-color:#191b16; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 462177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #838383; padding: 150px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#838383; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread