At Least the Weather's Nice
[html]
Happy Easter, if you celebrate it!

There was no questioning the red femme's motives here, if her tone of voice and her body language were any indication. Geneva was glad to see this younger wolfess, Tangi, was putting border etiquette to use. Geneva was not usually one to stand on ceremony, but since her time as a sub-leader had stretched on, she had come to appreciate the necessity for some formalities. Observing border etiquette was sometimes very necessary, and it helped the gray female gauge the character and attitudes of outsiders who wanted something involving the pack.

Tangi spoke plainly, something that Geneva also appreciated. Although Geneva was even-tempered and could endure small talk, she found plain discourse much more suited to her purposes, especially regarding those she did not know especially well. The Savant nodded in acknowledgement of Tangi's words before she spoke. Although Tangi's countenance belied patience, some of her youthful impatience was evident in the way she kicked a clump of grass. Geneva saw this, but did not comment on it or think too much about it.

"I thank you for your candor, and your honesty, Tangi Maslin," Geneva said, using the girl's full name. Although she was in a position of authority here, she could also observe some courtesies, and she would address the girl with the name she had provided, unless she indicated that she preferred to be addressed differently. "My name is Geneva Stockholm, and I am the Savant, the second in command, here. This pack is Phoenix Valley," Geneva said, providing information as succinctly as possible. "Could you tell me a bit about yourself - like where you came from, why you wish to join here, some of what you can offer...and, something you wish to learn or gain?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread