but your fears ain't no strangers for me
[html]
lezbn I made her name up. I made Tayui about five years ago, and I wasn't as obsessive with pretty names as I am now, haha. And kahaha, the Texas filter was me >_> -cackle-

lezbn The wind was quiet now, and for that, Tayui was grateful. She had been able to hear it chattering with the trees in the background all the while, but now it had ceased its stirrings. Though only minutely aware of the ever-shifting winds and weather, Tayui felt a littler more at ease now that it was quiet again. She did not bother reflecting on this, and instead, shifted her attention to a more important matter. Sometimes she felt like an old, ailing wolf rather than a much younger one of four. (Could it really have been only four winter's?) Even so, she still felt at ease associating with puppies: she had not yet lost her ability to relate to them, which was something she was glad of.
lezbn She watched, smiling as the expression on the puppy's face changed from that of wild bemusement to subtle comprehension. She nodded as he spoke, glad that she had been of some assistance, and that her explanation had served its purpose. She had always learned better with pictures and drawings, or when someone just pointed at something and called it a mountain. From this distance, one could not see Ashen Mountain, so she had attempted to make her explanation as clear as possible to one with such a shallow understanding of the world. "No, the mountain is not that big. Once you're older, perhaps you'll be able to see it, or have your mother show you." She smiled as she used the word, this time knowing that the boy would be able to identify a mountain with a large hill. "A pleasure to meet you, Kan.sas. Another of the Sadira's, I see. I've known a few of them in my life, and others who were mates of them. You have a large family." Again, that cheerful, reassuring smile. Quiet, subtle, but present nonetheless.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread