but your fears ain't no strangers for me
[html]

I think I’m going to go ahead and archive it – we should have another later!

indent Well, knew or not, even having met many wolves was a great accomplishment in Kansas’ book . Maybe his beliefs on this were fueled by the fact that he was somewhat confined to Storm at the moment, and so he had only met his family, Pilot, and now, Tayui. He had big dreams of being well-known in Bleeding Souls, perhaps being a big, important guy at some point. Like Tayui! He really wasn’t sure if she was highly-ranked, but it would seem so. A wolf as smart as her had to be what he called “important;” right? Tha’s still pwetty ‘mazin’.

indent Kansas spent a few moments looking her over, then gazing back down at her drawing of the mountain, piecing together what he had learned from the pretty female today. That she was from Jaded Shadows, which was a mountain, which was a big triangle of land. His family was large, and she had met many of them in her lifetime. Suddenly, he yawned. Time for that nap, he’d guess. Yous learned me a lot. But now, I think I should go home an’ see my momma. ’S nice talkin’ t’you, Tayui.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread