A Paradox with Flies
[html]

Sorry for the wait. x.x; I apologize if my post is missing any "e"s, I sorta-kinda-maybe-really broke my "e" key and it reuires a lot of force. >_> 300+ words.

The steady expansion of the pack was pleasing to the Constable, and it occurred to him that it might be worth something to discuss a possible territory expansion with Jacquez and Ruri at some point. They had a large number of members and the pack's territory had stayed the same size since the pack's formation. Thruthfully, Vigilante thought that it would be best for the pack. Not only were they getting a large number of new members of late, but he assumed that, since the pack was well-established and flourishing, families would soon begin to crop up all over the place. That was already meant to happen with Jacquez and Firefly, but a woman loyal to Haku Soul had taken away that joy. An expansion was something to think about, anyway, and something that he was planning on discussing with the other leaders of their fair little kingdom eventually.

Vigilante listened in silence as she explained her presence on the borders of the pack. Her reason was the same as most wolves', but that was not the part that intrigued him out of her short speech. "Are you a relative of Rurik, Anatoliy, and Liliya Russo?" he inquired, curious to know if it was another member of the silver Russian's family. It would be ironic if she were not, as she had a similar accent to the one they posessed, as well as the other Russian female, Zasha. He did not know where Russia was, but it could not be terribly far if they had easy access to Nova Scotia. "Our pack is always welcoming of new members, but first I must ask what it is that you can provide for the pack." The Constable was not the type to turn anyone away unless her saw a very good reason to, though he had come close with Gunner. The secui man did not make his judgements based on what they could do for the pack but for the way they conducted themself during this initial meeting.

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread