thread title missing
[html]

She would have to update Soran on what had been going on. Gosh--it was hard to try and think about it all over again. "Well...Conri dissapeared, but he left me a note saying that he loved me. I thought that he'd died, because there was blood all over the note. I just...found it outside my den one morning. Naniko started to tell the story, proceeding through what she had been doing the last few months. "I've been keeping pretty busy with my apothecary work, trying to help out the pack as much as I can, but it was hard to keep my mind off of him. I looked for him forever, mother...but I couldn't find him anywhere." She felt completely comfortable calling Soran "mother"...the female was the only mother in her life that she knew, now. Iskata and Kaelyn were long gone.

"I went to Inferni, because I thought that maybe he'd been taken by the coyotes, and they caught me and ripped my leg up. It took a while to heal." She motioned to her mangled leg, taking a step back. "He just showed up the other day, though, and Laruku's accepted him back. I just...oh...I don't know what to do. I love him so much, but I don't know if he wants to get back into it, or not. I'm not sure about myself, either. It hurt when he left...but I know that it wasn't his fault. He was kidnapped."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread