If happiness could burst!
[html]

Domonick laughed and shook his head again. He looked at Adonia, I'm fine, just dizzy. He cocked his head to the side, She has no reason to apologize, she did nothing wrong. he thought to himself. Domonick stood up onto all fours and walked over to her. He stopped about a half inch from her face and stared, You don't have to apologize you know that right?[b]

He stared into her eyes for a short while, blinking seldom. After awhile he laughed and lept backwards. [b]Now, I'm the one who can apologize for putting you through that awkward situation! he said with a smile across his face. He thought for a moment, I have a question, are you a Luperci? I mean, you look like it, just by looking at you, I feel that you are. He shut up, did he ask something that was too stupid, even for him?

He stared up at the sky, letting his ears fall flat against his head. The day was good. Everything was calm and relaxing, but he felt nervous, excited. Like a pup does when he gets to play with a new friend. He looked back towards Adonia, looking at her eyes. Hm, I didn't notice them before. They are pretty.. He shook his head, Stop thinking that, he told himself. He looked at a blade off grass to hold his thoughts.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread