If happiness could burst!
[html]

She blushes slightly as he stood and came to her, barely an inch from her face, her ears go back more as she becomes further bashful. "I'm so--I mean.." Her head lowered as her eyes sparkle in an odd timid way. As he leaped away she watches him, his energy was rather amusing. She loved it. Her ears perk curiously as he speaks more, "Yes...I am luperci..." She wondered why he was so curious but she would not ask, just observe.

She smiles watching him suddenly look from her to a blade of grass, "Why do you ask?" It bursted, she just wanted to know. Adonia was very curious and she let her curiosity get the better of her...a lot. That same curiosity got her in trouble many times, but with her speed and her shy disposition she usually got out of it. "I was born a luperci...were you?" Her head tilts. She knew most of the time she spoke in fragments, and she spoke without thought. Sounding stupid was a regular thing to her, so she never cared to worry about sounding stupid or not, unless it annoyed someone, which then she apologized.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread