If happiness could burst!
[html]

Her eyes look over to him watching him curious of what he had to say, and what he would do. She didn't expect anything special, she just liked watching him. "Yeah?" she smiles lightly after she said that. It was a rhetorical question, but she never minded when others responded to her rhetorical questions. Her ears flickered intently forward when he spoke of never raised. It made her curious but she had a comment, as usual. "My father was the only one who raised me...until 2 full moons ago...maybe 3.." She looked down thinking for a moment.

Her eyes continue watching him, but looked away in a shy manner feeling like she was looking at him too much. Mainly, she looked away when he looked at her, as if she were being caught doing something she should not be doing."I don't shift really.." Her eyes watch the single blades of grass move in the light breeze that came through. "..I feel more comfortable in this form..safe.." she almost muttered her words feeling shy about admitting weakness. Sitting back, she put herself into a lay. Her eyes look up to the clouds tilting her head back some so she could watch. A soft smile came over her muzzle as she watched the clouds. Taking in a deep breath she let out a sigh, content. "You know...I think...I think I want to stay here." Her thick tail wagged lightly before looking back to him with a bright eyed smile.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread