If happiness could burst!
[html]

Sorry D:

Domonick's ear twitched, hearing her words, he thought about his past. Her words about her past, it touched him. She reminded him of his past, they were similar. He chuckled slightly, he thought of the doppelganger stories, how there can be someone like you in the most random of places.

Domonick smiled at her, "I guess that is where we differ, once I shift, I love it." He shuffled around on his feet, feeling the soft grass crush beneath his feet. He stretched again, letting his bones crack and pop. He shook his head, letting his ears flop against his head.

When he heard her, his tail began to wag, Did she really just say what I think she said? She wants to stay? He looked at her, his tail wagging, he tried to slow it down, but it kept a constant tapping motion behind him, You....want to stay? As in here..this place? A member of the back? Shut up! Stop with the questions! he yelled at himself in his head.

He thought about someone else joining the pack, someone who he actually knew, at least a little. That would be great. You wouldn't have to wander anymore! He moved close to her, [b]Plus, we would be seeing a lot more of each other! He let his head fall slightly.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread