If happiness could burst!
[html]

She smiles her two toned eyes watching him with amusement, "It isn't that I don't like it...it is..I just feel safer in this form...I don't feel so exposed.." She blushed at her words, she was saying more than she liked to, but she said it. She licked her lips nervously, then her ears perked in an alert fashion watching his tail wag. It almost made her giggle how excited her got. The barrage of questions flew at her and she couldn't help but giggle now, "Yeah...this place...a member, I guess.." She smiles brightly amused with him. He was so fun and happy. She almost wondered if he was ever not happy. Every time she saw him he always had a smile on his face. She continued to listen to him as he went on.

Did she catch those last words right? Her eyes widened as her ears flicked back. Watching his head lower she wondered what was so wrong with his words. She laughed, "That would be nice." She smiled. She wasn't sure if he meant more by it, but to her the words were simple, there wasn't more to it, she was sure. Standing up, she shook her fur off, then bowed down to stretch her back, then stood and leaned forward stretching out more. "Well...if I'm going to be a member, I should let someone know, right?" She asks, "So...who am I asking...or how do I go about it, I have never been part of a large group before...or in a pack. My Father and I were loners...my brother too, but...he's gone.." Once more she licked her lips and looked down, sorrow filling her eyes for a moment. Then she looked up trying to pretend that it did not bother her to think about her brother.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread