If happiness could burst!
[html]

Domonick scratched behind his ear, "I understand, I didn't care for it much either, but.." He thought for a moment, "I dunno, I guess I just like it." He let out a chuckle. He looked at her intently, ''If you want to join, a leader would easily be able to let you in." He looked up at the sky and added, "I may not be able to let you in, but.. He paused and let there be a moment of a brief silence, the noises of nature loud all around, "..you remind me of someone I once knew, it's like living the past again, all of the good times."

He left his gaze up towards the sky, Maybe I shouldn't have said anything about that, damn it! He hid his embarrassment, not letting it show upon his face, he didn't want to seem stupid. He dropped his gaze to her, his ears laid slightly back, but he tried to keep a warm voice, "Ah, old stupid things of the past right? Now, about this joining here, Jefferson would be able to let you in. I dunno where he is about around here, but I'm sure he isn't far." With that, he took in a lung full of air and let out a howl. If anyone can hear that, then you'll be a member shortly!' he let out a laugh coming from deep within him, he was happy that this female wanted to join, something about her...it made him happy, more than. Something that he hadn't felt in a very long time.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread