If happiness could burst!
[html]

Is short post, sorry. :B

Jefferson knew to appear quickly when he was called, and thus far, he had not failed to be. In all the times his presence had been requested for various reasons, their requests always became his top priority regardless of his current activities or business. This day was clearly no different; the howl that echoed over the Valley land was a familiar one, and though the cyclops did not yet know Domonick well, he was glad to hear the dark-furred wolf's voice. Too many newer Valley members disappeared within weeks of their initial appearances, and he was always glad to see when one lasted longer than the rest. Besides, he had become rather fond of this one.

On three legs and limping as always, he appeared soon enough. Green eye fell upon the familiar wolf and the stranger that accompanied him; it seemed Domonick was in high spirits, though Jefferson had thus far failed to see him in anything lesser. "Who is this?" he said congenially, green eye looking over the stranger quietly. She looked friendly enough, he supposed. With a quick nod of the head, he bid his welcome. "I'm Jefferson; I run this party. Is there a point to my being here?" Green eye stared intently. If she wished to join as he assumed, perhaps it would be best that she start pointing out why she'd be useful sooner rather than later.

<style type="text/css">
.airplanes b {font-weight:bold; color:#827165; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#95A0A9; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.airplanes p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.airplanes {margin:0 auto; width:399px; background-color:#EBF1F6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #49361E; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95A0A9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread