If happiness could burst!
[html]

Her eyes watch him with worry, but as his stream of words came in response to her working with the farm life, she smiled. Her tail wagged as well, in a hopeful manner, maybe he would allow her to stay. Her head rose up as she then heard Domonick and his excited rambles. Her brow lowered in an amused manner as she smiled at him. She didn't know he was so keen on her staying. She blushed lightly stifling a giggle but it was unsuccessful. Her eyes looked back to the alpha of the lands. His question. A small gulp came as she looked to the soft new grass beneath her paws.

"My...well...it is a long story, I don't really like to bore others with it...but since you asked..." Her head rose, ears still firmly back, "My father and I were loners to begin with...he was kicked out of his pack for mating a dog..my mother..and well she left us because-well I don't know why, really. My father found a new mate 7 moons ago, and when she conceived, she wasn't happy with me sticking around...so my father wanting to please her I felt it would be best if I left so I don't cause trouble for them..." Her last set of words she looked down. Her body felt hot and cold all of a sudden as if she had done or said something utterly horrible. A lump was seeming to form in her throat. She fought the feelings knowing she would want to cry; she hated crying. To her it was a sign of feeling sorry for oneself- it was what her mother always said. There was nothing to feel sorry about...nothing. She smiled randomly as she looked up trying to play off the hurt, "A good chance to see the world, eh?" She made a small fake laugh.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread