Let The Rain Fall Down
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: maybe wrap this up soon? they can definitely have another thread later :3

Xeris smiled at Tangi's mention of boyfriends and mates and such. "Yes, I do," she replied. "And three children. Three very busy and outgoing children." The white female laughed a little at the thought of her kids, always running about. She should probably go check on them soon. If there was one thing she didn't want it was for them to get worried and come to find her. And knowing them, that was something they would do. "Well, I do have a few friends," Xeris began rather awkwardly in response to her new packmate's question. "But perhaps it would be better for you to meet them on your own, you know?" In truth, Xeris wasn't much of a matchmaker.

Tangi mentioned going to do something "more exciting." As much as Xeris hated to disappoint her new friend, she really felt that it was more pressing to get back to her children. "I would love to, but I've left the kids at home and I don't want them to worry too much," she said apologetically. "I hope you understand." A smile came to her face at Tangi's comment about her moods changing rapidly; Xeris had noticed this but hadn't really seen anything too unusual about it. It had been rather startling when Tangi suddenly leapt up and shouted her name to the world, but other than that Xeris couldn't see anything wrong with the red wolfess. "I've met much stranger folks, believe me," she said with a chuckle.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread