you got a chance to make it
[html]

300+

As they stood and waited a bit of nervousness swelled inside her gut again. Gabriel had said that the leader here was sympathetic towards coyotes and the clan, but she still feared being judged poorly because of her background. It had been easy for her to brush off any such concerns before, but after the accident she was more aware than ever about how someone would and could react to her because of who she was and where she came from. It was true, Rikka looked barely coyote at all, but of course she still smelled like Inferni and with the war still going on she feared they might turn her away, not wanting to take the risk to house her. If that were the case she would just return back with Gabriel, but she'd still be facing the problem of where she could live. Rikka didn't want to be a loner.

Soon a shape came into view and slowly materialized into the form of a dog hybrid. This was the first she had laid eyes on one of their formerly domesticated cousins since she had left The Height and that gave her a good feeling about this place instantly. The man came up to him and offered them a polite greeting. Rikka smiled back at him and dipped her head politely. "It's nice to meet you Vigilante, I am Rikka de le Poer and this is my brother, Gabriel de le Poer," she said motioning to her littermate. "There is, at least I hope you can help. We're both from Inferni, as I'm sure you can tell, but...given recent events I think that perhaps things would be better for me here, if you'll have me. Gabriel will return back to the clan, he just came with me to make sure I arrived safely." Her tail offered a quick, hopeful wag. She was trying not to let her hopes get too high, but being on the cusp of something new it was difficult.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread