im[p]ervious
[html]<style type="text/css">
.outside { border:1px solid #020307;background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/15pl6au.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:498px;background-color:#3C193A;text-align:justify;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#6FFAA7; margin: 0 auto }
.content{ padding:240px 10px 0px 10px;}
.content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.content b {color:#B8BAB9;font-family:georgia;}
.bottom {margin-top:7px;}</style>

Of all the things that she had taught him, Anatole was conscious of the relationship between the pair. They were bound by a bond, and while love did exist (in some peculiar way), they were creatures who were not capable of existing together without strife. There had been many times when one or the other had left, and each time they had come back because they had needed each other. At least, until now they had. Perhaps she had intended this, long before they had journeyed south. Aurèle was far more conniving then even she liked to admit.

A light laugh was given in response to her nephew’s words, one which was not echoed by her son. If anything, Anatole looked rather irritated that his cousin would come off as so useless. Laziness was something he could not stand, made apparent by the way he was flighty like a bird. “Well, you can’t be blamed for that,” the pale woman spoke, trotting back the direction she had come with the boys in tow. “Your mother was never that good of a hunter. I’m surprised she managed to keep the four of you fed after I left.” Given that Aurèle had made a point to share some of her kills with her sister, she felt right about taking credit for the children’s health. “Why don’t you stick with Anatole. You two will drive the herd towards me. Sound easy enough, eh?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread