Black with sin
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>
Short is not bad <3

The name known by every child clung silently to the young woman’s lips as the contractions in her abdomen released and let her breathe again. Tears had invaded the soft cherry hue in her eyes; produced by the cramps that had brought up the bitter bile. Someone was holding on to her and she recognized the woman; rediscovering her grandmother as the older wolf spoke her name. The hybrid wouldn’t have been this upset had she only known what was the matter. There were no answers available, only fog and darkness. She could not remember the content of yesterday. Soft fingers brushed through her hair and the woman shifted her weight around; turning to the woman and digging her face into Kaena’s soft fur. She found a great amount of comfort in the Centurion’s scent, though it was tainted by the stench of vomit. She shuddered. ”What happened?” Her voice was not as weak as she thought it would be. Perhaps Kaena could offer her an answer as to what the fuck had happened. ”I think I fell and hit my head,” the woman muttered as she continued to cling to the silver hybrid.

Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)[/html]

Messages In This Thread