Black with sin
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>
--

She shuffled and shifted her weight in her grandmother’s lap, but nothing was comfortable. She decided to focus on her own breath; the air whistling in and out her nostrils. It carried the scent of Kaena more than anything and she wrapped her mind around that—loving the woman that she called mother in her head. No one had cared for the hybrid as this woman. Wolf was more a part of her than anything, but Kaena’s arms had never been anything but open. Kaena did not know why the Hydra was lying there in her silver lap, and Halo’s eyes opened and sought out the scarred woman’s lonely eye. This was well beyond anything the young clan member had experienced in the past. A strange, thick slumber still seemed to linger in her veins. She couldn’t recognize it. ”I was in my room..?” it was hard to decide. She did remember yesterday, but not what had been the last scene. She had spent most of the day outside the mansion with her sword. Her body tensed and she recognized the unnatural absence of weight on her back. ”My sword!” she rarely ever walked about without it. She twisted around and clumsily got up on her knees as ruby eyes scanned the surrounding area so quickly the world spun and caused a new ball of sickness to manifest within her guts.

Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)
[/html]

Messages In This Thread