In a child's mind you find sunshine
[html]

--

Why, why, whyyyyy!

Toefur was not gross! Tears started to run down her pale cheeks. Then something even worse happened. The meanest brother in the whole wide world started tossing the poor octopus toy up and down until it landed headfirst in the dirt. By that time the young Aston girl’s lip was already quivering, working hard to force back the sea of tears and hurt that wanted to splash out through her eyes and throat. A little whimper managed to get through still, and she sniffed loudly and wondered why he suddenly hated her. Last time they had been together he had been nice and good to her, but he had never been this mean ever to her. What had she done to hate her so? She had never been anything but nice to him and yet he hated her and hurt her on purpose. It was too much to bear, especially when he told her to be a man.

”I’m no man,” She cried in denial before sobs took control of her voice and shook through her young, pale body. She could not be a man when she was a girl. Stupid Attila was so stupid and mean and she could not understand why! ”Only mean,” she managed to press out between her sobs as an answer to his question. She did not want to bring other people pain like he did. She wanted Toefur back and she wanted never again to see Attila’s evil face. ”Give me Toefuuuur,” she howled desperately and moved closer to the boy in a lame attempt to take it from him.

<style type="text/css">
.likealotus b {font-weight:bold; color:#7b445a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.likealotusooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c252e; text-align:right;}
.likealotus p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.likealotus {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... alotus.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4b313e; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c5367; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread