In a child's mind you find sunshine
[html]

Tears welled up in her double-sized eyes, her lip quivered, her body shook. Did Attila take pity on that poor little sister he tormented so much? No, of course not. The last time he'd seen her, they'd been months younger and he had felt sympathy for her then, thinking she was warped in the head or delayed in maturity due to her careless, childish antics. He had been too kind to her then, giving her a false sense of comfort with him. How could he stand to let that pass now? Attila knew his place as the more mature sibling and thus eldest (though he was runt of the litter). He wasn't going to let his "big" sister embarrass him, after all.

Whining, she drew closer to him; Attila simply danced around her, stepping behind her and using his towering height to bend his neck over his shoulder and dangle the octopus before her eyes. "Now Noir, you're being rude," he grinned, a maliciousness in his tone. Pulling the doll away each time she grabbed at it, he eventually stepped away from her again, beginning to toss and catch it once more. "I didn't hear the magic word. Don't you have any respect, little girl?"

Attila stopped suddenly, a brilliant idea widening his wicked grin. He turned, one hand on his hip, the other clenching the doll at its neck. "I want to hear you beg, sister," he giggled, suddenly speaking in baby talk. "Down on your knees and everything, Noir. If you're not gonna man up, then you're gonna beg."

<style type="text/css">
.attilamountains b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8fbfe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.attilamountainsooctext {color:#f8fbfe; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.attilamountains p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.attilamountains {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#227BE6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntains.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cadff9; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread