In a child's mind you find sunshine
[html]

I am sad Noir be blargh dead. ;-;

You're rude. The grin on his face immediately sprang to life, his fangs suddenly exposed in the midst of this humor. Little Noir was finally beginning to learn: She would get nowhere in life always clinging to her stupid little doll and acting like the big baby she was. He was doing her a favor, after all, and with every vindictive word she choked out he grinned all the more. It was so pleasing, seeing his hard, toiling work pull through! Her cheeks puffed up and colored, her eyes squinted, and her little mousy voice screamed out her little throat the best it could between coughs and hiccups. She looked like a child having a tantrum, like she would land on the ground at any given second, beating it with fists and crying oceans of tears. You're mean and I hate you, she bit, and his ears perked up some. Oh, little Noir was getting pushy now, and his tail began to sway. What wonderful progress this was, to see his sister finally earning herself some sorry excuse for a backbone!

She claimed to complain to their mother and the leader, and Attila's only reaction was to throw his head back and let out a hearty laugh. Still she screamed and cried at him, as if little Noir was actually capable of actual hate! She didn't know what she was even talking about! And so Attila Aston laughed on, one hand tight around the doll's stuffed throat, the other planted on his hip. She would never prove out to be anything without him, without his brotherly love and efforts to build her up! What kind of man would want to lay with a baby and her stupid doll! Someday she would thank him, and he would nod his head and agree, yes, he was a wonderful brother, he shouldn't have been so kind. Yes, there would be no way she could repay him, well, since they were siblings.

"Ohhh, baby Noir's throwing a hissy fit," he hissed through a toothy, wicked grin. Iced eyes blazed, struck with inspiration and life; he felt empowered, masculine, alive! "What's momma gonna do, huh? Dawali and momma gonna come to your rescue, Noir? Can't you fight your own battles?" He wagged the doll in the air. "Come on, Noir, hit me. I dare you. Come hit your rude, evil brother! Toefur's crying, can't you hear him? He might not be here when mommy dearest comes to your rescue, sister!" And again, he broke into cracked laughter. It was hilarious!

<style type="text/css">
.attilamountains b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8fbfe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.attilamountainsooctext {color:#f8fbfe; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.attilamountains p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.attilamountains {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#227BE6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntains.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cadff9; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread