It's Adventure Time!
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Delwyn shook his head at Harlowe. "I'm not pretending to be a hero" he said stubbornly, "It's what I'm going to be when I'm grown up!" He paused, and then with a twinkle in his eyes he added, "And Harlowe, it's not the villains you fight that makes you a hero. Its the strength of your heart." He smiled happily, his youth just as apparent as ever, and began to run uphill, following the brook. "Come on! It's this way!"

As always, Delwyn had enough energy to last ten pups his size, and he ran at full speed over rocks and under logs, around pit-holes and through scrub. Every now and again he would stop to make sure Harlowe was still with him, or perhaps to sniff at something that caught his interest, but never for more than a few seconds. After nearly twenty minutes of this, they reached the waterfall, and it was an impressive one at that.

The river level was high from the snow of winter, the water gushing along with unusual strength. The waterfall itself was nearly seven yards tall, dropping such a volume of water that Delwyn had to cover his ears with his paws for a moment to muffle the roaring boom of it. At the lip of the waterfall, one average-sized boulder protruded from the water, almost begging to be reached. Delwyn cast a side-long glance at Harlowe, and with a tone that bordered on awe, he asked, "Do you want to try and get to the top with me?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread